A lot of things can happen within one year and yet it seems to pass so fast. 2019 was over in a flash, but looking back now, I’ve achieved many of the goals I set myself a year ago.
- revise Seelie Princess and get it into the best shape possible
- learn more about traditional and self-publishing and see what works best for my novel
- finish writing the sequel
- participate in more writing workshops
- continue to meet with my writers group
Seelie Princess is not only revised, it’s out in the world, for you to read! The sequel isn’t entirely finished, but I hit the 50k for NaNoWriMo 2019 and now I’m on the last few thousand words. I took part in one writing workshop and shared several great feedback sessions—and fun evenings—with my writer friends. All in all, a pretty good year. Now I’m excited to continue my journey as an indie author. In 2020, I want to:
- finish the sequel to Seelie Princess (both writing and editing)
- improve my marketing skills
- become a better publisher
- connect with new writers and new readers
Let’s see what this year has in store for me! I’m looking forward to keep writing stories that add a little magic to our everyday lives.